Thursday, June 3, 2010

The start

Now then. This is something totally new to me. When i first heard about blogging i used to think of it something like open diary (more of a personal diary!). Back then being an Introvert(though i feel more like extrovert these days) the very thought of 'personal diary open to all' gave me jitters. This made me refrain from blogging. I also thought that i lack the basic tools of writing. Nevertheless nobody was born with a silver pen in his hand. Most of my friend told me that blogging is the most effective way to express yourself. And thesedays i certainly love expressing myself. so here it is... the start!

Well. what can you expect from me. Expect nothing! I am a wanderer. i might never take the second step! but if i do continue, which i wholeheartedly want to. i would end up putting the lamest of posts comprising, my view about this world, my view about my world, lame poetry which would only make sense to me, reviews, criticizing something or somebody(india, people, women, religion,..). The list is endless!.. whoa.. there is certainly lots i can write about!... but would i? lets see...


PS
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment