Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happiness is….

  • Is to always be Honest. To always speak and stand up for whatever that is right, irrelevant of the consequences.
  • Is to do whatever I must do, irrelevant of the fact whether I feel like doing it or not – Self Discipline.
  • Is to be the best in everything that I do. To be the most knowledgeable in what I do.
  • Is to sit down and laugh with people who matter the most and see them always smiling.
  • Is to radiate energy. To always stay healthy and fit. Fit enough to cross the English channel.
  • Is to be an adventurer – to sky dive kilometers above the ground and go kilometers below the ocean.
  • Is to see all that this planet has to offer. Every Nature, every climate, and every country. Is to get bored, trying to touch every corner of this earth.
  • Is to play music, play guitar and make people sing and dance to my tune.
  • Is to always keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment